Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's The Deal

A few days ago we started the process of looking for a new place to live. We love the apartment we are in, but the landlord....well he's not the best landlord ever. In looking for a new place I've noticed how few places will take cats and or dogs now. When did this happen? There are so many people with pets. Every time I walk out my front door I see people walking dogs or in the case of one neighbour his cat. In my building alone (3 apartments) there are two dogs, two cats and a few fish. So if there are all these pets and seemingly all these people who love them, why is there so many places that say NO PETS? I just don't get it, the last time I looked for a place less than three years ago this was not a problem at all. Where was I when this pet hatred started? Did I miss the memo? I guess I must have, well back to apartment hunting.

No comments: