Thursday, November 6, 2008

I hate to say hate, so I'll say dislike immensely.

There is this one girl that I work with that is just one of those people that gets under my skin. At work I try my best to get along with people, just because it just makes life there that much easier. Ever since she started I've had this aversion to her, but even with that first impression I tried to like her but it is utterly impossible. You know those people that are so fake you just want to shake them? She's one of those but with a lot of narcissism and hypocritical attitude thrown in for good measure. She is constantly saying that none of us should talk about people behind their backs, which everyone does (I'll say it to your face too in the nicest possible way), but yet every time I bring up this girl who we used to work with us, she always has a catty comment ready. I swear that she rehearses them in the mirror for days on end just waiting for me to say her name. I mean if you don't like someone fine, but to have such emotion each time their name is mentioned is odd to me. It just seems like a waste of time and energy to express such things about a person you hate, (her word not mine). I don't know why anyone would even want to expend that amount of time on a person that doesn't "seem" to matter to them. I do know I could never be friends with this girl outside of work. I think that I would constantly worry what was being said about me when my back was turned, and who needs friends like that?

No comments: