Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9:59pm

Ok, so it's almost 10pm on a Tuesday night and I'm 30 years old writing my first ever blog entry. I won't promise that this blog will be witty or very interesting for you but I'll try my best. I have always been lousy at keeping up with things like this, you know journals, diaries and the like. You may read about annoying people I've met today, my relationship or loads of other things that just run through my mind. Hopefully it doesn't bore you too much. Enjoy.
Tonight I sit at home ALONE, although I don't live alone. As of late it feels as if I do. I guess you can say we've fallen into a "rut" for the lack of a better term. We've been together for 3 years and already "old married couple" syndrome has kicked in. I can't remember the last time anything fun happened in the bedroom or anywhere else for that matter. He works all the time and hates his job and isn't afraid to complain about it constantly. I'm all for listening to those that you love and giving advice where needed but there comes a point when you feel helpless and when your advice constantly gets shot down you slowly stop caring.
I think that is enough whining for tonight let's leave the rest of the exciting details for another time.

No comments: