Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frivolous things


Missoni Home has some beautiful patterns and colours and these two (Jill top Zig Zag bottom) are only a very small selection of what I would love to have in my home.

Anyone who knows me knows that I can't walk past a coach store without going in. This bag is the Zoe, love the colour. Mind you I love most Coach bags.

The Jorja Fox bag from Matt and Nat. Love Matt and Nat. I have this bag in grey and wish that I had all the other colours. For the animal lovers out there all Matt and Nat bags are "Vegan Leather."

Anything by Kate Spade, she is a handbag designer genius. This is the London Kieran. There are few bags in this green that I'm absolutely in love with. I wouldn't mind owning a couple. The Savona Paige below is another.


No comments: